Why half day tours?
a little bit about us
Born and raised local Hawaiians with over a decade of experience in sharing this great island with visitors. We call this place home and we love spreading the Aloha with new friends.
We have been apart of many tour companies and noticed that they are all the same. They offer their version of the circle island tours Oahu package. They pack 20-40 tourists in one bus and go to the same 5 places where 20 other buses herd around crowds of other travelers all the while taking up an entire day of your time. So much time is wasted with long and frequent bathroom breaks and disorganized lunches. Sometimes you’ll get crying children and groups of people who just get lost. You end up moving as fast as the slowest person on your bus. You did not come all this way to tag along on someone else’s vacation. Make this yours.
We knew we could show so many more places and help our guests experience Oahu in a more intimate way. See the island like locals do. Get a circle island tour of Oahu that takes you to places that big companies are unable to take you. Go experience the places we and our families love. We will help you understand this wonderful island and its loving people in ways only locals can show you. And what’s even better is we only need a half day to do it!
circle island tours oahu guides
- Thoughtful of your needs
- Safe driving record
- May speak with a little pigeon
- Great at holding your camera
- Awesome at flying a drone for you
- Loves Hawaii
- Loves sharing it
why private tours
Going on a circle island tour of Oahu with a local guide can be a truly enriching experience. Whether you’re visiting the island for the first time or you’re a seasoned traveler, a local guide can provide an insider’s perspective and make your trip even more memorable. Here are some of the benefits of having a local guide on your private circle island tour of Oahu.
1. Expert Knowledge: Local guides have an in-depth knowledge of the island and its history, culture, and customs. They can provide you with a deeper understanding of the places you visit and the people you meet. They can also share interesting stories and insights that you won’t find in any guidebook.
2. Personalized Experience: With a local guide, you can have a truly personalized experience tailored to your interests and preferences. They can take you to the places that you want to see, and help you experience the island in a way that you’ll never forget.
3. Access to Hidden Gems: Local guides have a wealth of knowledge about the lesser-known and off-the-beaten-path destinations on Oahu. They can take you to hidden beaches, secluded waterfalls, and other places that are often overlooked by tourists.
4. Safety: A local guide can help ensure that you stay safe during your travels. They know the island well and are familiar with potential hazards and safety concerns. They can also provide valuable advice on how to avoid common scams and other travel pitfalls.
5. Cultural Understanding: With a local guide, you can gain a deeper understanding of the culture and customs of the Hawaiian people. They can help you avoid cultural missteps and show you how to respectfully interact with the local community.
Having a local guide on your private circle island tour of Oahu can be a truly enriching experience. Whether you’re seeking knowledge, a personalized experience, or access to hidden gems, a local guide can provide all of this and more. So, if you’re planning a private circle island tour of Oahu, then you are in the right place. Check out our availability below or give us a call!